Monday, September 18, 2006

listening to : Xiang Yu Tai Zao

tonight, im suffering from insomnia so decided to blog!!

so sad lah!! my IS and IAC class changed from 8-12 to 1-5 and that mean no more afternoon nap on tue. wtf. the worst will be im different class with jas and all my clique in morning class. im the onli one in afternoon class. mygod-_- jas and me cannot carry out our mission. i should start isolating myself every tue again!!

we were so bored that we came out with a solution!! haha its time to settle down!! whoever who sing me MY VALENTINE!! i going to settle down with you. no matter you are a guy or a gurl, a gay or a les, a bastard or a bitch. anyone who is a human is welcome for it.

went to meet cher at kovan for dinner at hkc. den later walked her back from kovan to seragoon garden-_- she sang MY VALENTINE throughout the journey tat spoilt my lub for this song. loll. den went up to her hse to install pp for her den later she wanted to go playground so accompany her-_- night go playground damn risky one lei. you might happen to see sth that you don wan to see. loll

off for my hanazaru rui!!