Thursday, September 07, 2006

listening to : Ba Wo Jiao Gei Ni


mygod. its almost 6 and i still haven get my ass off to the bed!!

cant believe i actualli chatted with shawn from 3plus to now!! haha

let talk abt my daes!!
lifee had been so hectic and todae ahma came all the way down to my hse to visit my bro as he admitting into army soon. so nice of seeing her but sad to say that i had to leave home to ikea and i missed a chance of having lunch with her. haii. den lazy to elaborate abt the ikea trip den later in time for spore idol. jasmine tye melted my heart lah!! she sang so well and i think i make a right choice from supporting her from the beginning. den later on continue with my teevee all the way then i think tonight, guys getting super bored. for eg. tat toopid ivan asked to watch a video which he commented that the guy is super charming and it ended up with him playing the violin. WTH a spoilt of my mood. den i don noe whie kh noe abt my conversation with ivan. like everything we said, he also noe. tat funni and alot more crapping thing. stop my crapping. later still nid to go down for my pri sch gathering den nite still nid to accompany cher to mug den next dae stll got bbq.

mygod. i think i wont be getting any slp from wed to fri. haiz.. off to my drawing!!