Monday, August 07, 2006

listening to : Wo Hen Xiang Ai Ta by Twins

Free me!!

it has all taken a toll on Me. i feel so weary; being half dead wasn't what i had planned to be. a space within me where, my emotions should be is all that is left to testify and, perhaps even justify what i had been fighting for. where have uUu gone to this time? as i trudge along this long and jagged road, i realise that there is no end in sight to this misery. daes passed, weeks rolled away, months flew past, years rolled away, yet i am still here. am I being foolish? are we on different sides? do uUu really not know or, do uUu choose to ignore it? what is going through ur mind when, uUu look at me? what am i to uUu? i am been questioning myself for years yet the answer don’t seem to be there.

dragging it on for another 3 years isn't, going to do me any good. mixed signals on a hazy day leaves me, spiraling down in confusion. make it clear once and for all. cause, to put it simply, it’s killing me . i am still wandering around aimlessly. swimming amidst this debris of stale words, vacant promises and lingering memories. i can never seem to throw out this mess so, i shove it all under the carpet, to give everyone else the idea that, i had been getting along equally fine. i know that lying to myself won't get me far. but what can i do? i honestly don't know why i am still at it. do uUu really mean that much or, am i just getting carried away? perhaps, years from now, i will look back and laugh at how ridiculous i was. but for now, i am still trying to shake out the past shadows in my life. was it all planned? was this to happen? was it to be? could I have stopped it?

something please pulls me back to reality. i see the face staring right back at me. i wish i could stop this insanity that is raging within me. i wish i could have greater control over my life. i wish i could chuck out my past. i don't want to make another mistake. i have enough regrets to see me through the end of this life. i don't need another.

with tonnes of work breathing down my neck, i feel suffocated. with the impending exams heading my way, my fear grips me. what if I don't do good enough to go on to promote? That seem to be my biggest fear. with so much to cover and, with time against me, i am getting cold feet. i have never been much of a failure. and i am never going to be one. not now, not ever. things just aren't working out for me right now. sometimes i feel that, i should give it all up altogether.

maybe, this Life isn't for me. everything seems meaningless and, i feel so empty. there is nothing to keep me going. i go through the same motion everyday. to be honest, there isa void in my life, a huge gaping hole. what do I fill it up with? what is it that I lack?

that the four of us=) (percussion rock man)

to those who don believe tat i played the drum, this maybe an evidence to it. i was realli a drummer lah. haha but i wasnt in my fav drumset cause tat fcuking alan took it before i can.