Tuesday, August 01, 2006

listening to : Bu Sou Chu De Wen Rou by Li Sheng Jie

im so glad that i wil be free on tue with no lesson on=)

went down to meet meijun and jasmine at tampines mall but as usual i was late. den went down to tp. meijun went to ask for her transfering stuff den we went to design school to eat. we chatted and mocked on the school. trying to make ourself feel better with our choice to np. obviously we prefer NP which serve better foods. loll den went to meet ivan and they tht he is my bf-_-" oh pls. den they went off and ivan brought me around his school and at the same time, tryingto take picture for his assignment. and of course i saw alot of familiar faces there. den later shiming come and wee come. they brought me to IT canteen for lunch and later we chatted and gossipped and they decided to wait for alan but i was late for my date. was actualli planning to meet somewhere near my hse but in the end, they changed to town. den since they are queue-ing up, i went over to wheelock to ask whether the ipod is ready for collection and i managed to ask the person to let me have first. loll. and later continue my dinner and so on..