Saturday, September 16, 2006

listening to : Ai Cuo by LeeHom

jus don understand whie my depression mood will be there whenever i listened to this song.

WO CONG LAI MEI AI GUO, SUO YI AI CUO!!

I SERIOUSLY HATE THE IDEA OF GROWING UP!! i jus wan to be back to the naive world when things seem to be so simple and nice. maybe this is the lifee that im looking forward. im so afraid of facing the world when i don noe who is true to me. seeing friends backstabbing each other is the worst night-mare for me. betraying each other for the sake of themselves. its so scary. i cant image if one dae this going to happen on me. am i able to handle it well? that whie no matter what, i willing to give up everything by the age of 30 if i haven die to live in a world of my own alone. it sound pathetic but it isnt. it seem so impossible to bury those memories that whie its so hard to give any promise to anyone. moving on alone seem to be the onli solution for me.

do uUu know it? have uUu sense it?
its fading away. . .